Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adios Amigos


I'm off to Mexico for five days of sunnin' and funnin'. I hope to blog while I'm away, but a girl on vacation just can't commit to that. We'll see.

The four of us....Ash, Tedder, Joe, and I...leave manana at 10:30 and jet set to Puerto Vallarta. We are staying at the Westin and I can't wait to dive into their Heavenly Beds after diving into the pool. I have often mentioned "things I'm good at" here in my blog, but I have to admit that sitting by the pool and on the beach just might be my purpose in life. Especially when there is a "little man" eager to do things for "my pleasure."

Puerto Vallarta is one of my all time favorite places to visit, but I haven't been in years. I'm anxious to see how things have changed. So, all my bags are packed (understatement of the year) and I'm ready to hit the beach.

Until we meet again...adios amigos!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beware of Mexican merkins!

Paige Horras said...

So jealous! I added your blog as a link on my page because I love checking to see what's going on in A-town plus get a kick out of your pictures. Yall always seem to have a good time!