our hostessess....Elizabeth, Christy, and Wendy
Courtney, Elizabeth, Leigh, and Ash
Christy, Wendy, and SaraLast night we rang in the New Year with a festive fete hosted by The Wheelers, The Levys, and Wendy. We started out the evening with a small dinner at Wendy's amongst friends and waited for the other guests to arrive. I love a nice cold New Year's Eve and the weather last night did not dissapoint. The party was complete with fire pits, karaoke, yummy food, and fun-time party accruements. Many of us spent New Year's Day recapping some of the tom foolery from last night because it was sure full of lots of fun and funnies.

the cha cha slide
Here's a bit of what went down at last night's celebration...
Seen
-Lizzy wearing Wendy's athletic socks under her high heels and on her paws as mittens.
- Ford's cute Wrangler jean wearing bottom as he played washers
- Christy down for the count

- Christy throwing a lighter in the firepit and it exploding on Ford
- Ford's Droopy Dog hair do

- Lizzy in the bushes hiding from Leo
- My great new prop given to me by Courtney

Heard
"We're gonna make out in the car for 25 minutes" Vince
"I like where my head's at." Leigh
"No wonder you are good at swallowing." Ash
"You're really cute...I'm glad your mothers had you." Katie
"I'm pretty confident in my skills, but I almost committed suicide today over it." Vince
"I'm as fun as I always am." Leigh
"I just understand women!" Michael Levy
"He's in there with the Samoan." Ford
"He's telling me about his erectile disfunction." Elizabeth
Texted
"Who are these people?!?!?!" Ash
Posted
"Don't go in there...girl in green dress sleeping" (as written on a post-it not on a door to one of Wendy's guest rooms)
I think Ford recapped the night best with these quotes today...
"She went straight for the lips and gave me a big wet one....sick."
"Where do those pilots shop? I mean, I'm not into fashion but where did they get those clothes?"
And...as any party should...the night ended with a late night dance party. Here's Tedder busting out with a few of his signature moves.
Click here for more pics from New Year's Eve 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment