Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He continues to "rock my world"



Brett Michaels continues to "rock my world" with the second season of Brett Michaels Rock Of Love on VH1. This little show is the msot addictive trash you can find on tv these days. I mean...you can't make these girls up. I have no idea where you would even start to go looking for girl like this. This season's first episode aired on Sunday night and I just caught up with it last night. Season 2 is "whore-iffic" as my pal Alicia appropriately deemed it.

My favorite quote of the season premier had to be this one by the man himself...

"The first girl that takes her top off is like the trailblazer....
she's like Lewis and Clark."
- Brett Michaels

If that's not enough to entice the most skeptical of viewers....I don't know what is.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was under the impression that N-M rocked and continues to rock your world.

Anonymous said...

B.M. does NOT look that good up close.....

Anonymous said...

Did he and Tedders use the same hair color? I love this show!

AL said...

Between your blog and sarahs i feel like I never left town. The tedder and his blog appearences are killing me, it seems there could almost be a ted blog. A close second was Ford's comments on pilots clothing, i am still laughing at that and do not even know the context.
I did not know I had missed a new season of rock of love, i can not wait!