Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Music to my ears

As I was driving home from work today listening to Bob FM, I heard an old tunes that brought up more memories of Mexico. Bob, which many of you know, plays just about the randomest songs you can think of. I feel like my Pod could give Bob a run for his money, but everyone once in a while he belts out one that I can't compete with. Like today when I heard Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up." We had quite a laugh as we sat in the club in Puerto Vallarta and this Rick Astley began singing one of our long lost faves from the late 80s.



After hearing "Never Gonna Give You Up" on the radio it reminded me of another one of the other funny blast-from-the-past tunes we heard in PV....Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time," Party All The Time just might rank up there as one of the worst songs of all time....a lthough I find it pretty catchy and it's so bad that it just might need to find itself at home in my Pod.




Guess they are a tad behind the times when it comes to the most up to date tunes in old PV, although....Soulja Boy did make frequent appearences throughout the weekend.

No comments: