Saturday, July 26, 2008

We appreciate your feedback


I've threatened to post today's entry for some time, but things have just gone too far. After a good blog post, I love getting the emails from my faithful readers. Such nice feedback, such great comments. If only you people would actually post them on the blog as is supposed to be done. Don't you understand that the more comments you have the more popular you look. It's like Facebook friends....the more, the better (although I'll never beat Lizzie...grrr).
No seriously, I request, no I plead with you all to post your comments on my blog. And today's entry will show you exactly how to do it, so no excuses kids.

First, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post that you'd like to comment on.


On the next screen type your comments. Below the comments section you can sign in...either with your name, your google login (everyone with a gmail account has one), etc. I even have it set to accept Anonymous comments - - - if you promise to sign your name at the bottom of your comments.


So not rocket science, right?!?! Comment away....puh-leeeeeze!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain, Leigh Leigh. We bloggers like a little positive reinforcement every now and then. I'll make you a deal - I'll be a good commenter, but I expect the same in return. Good post!

AL said...

I am glad you are back on the blogging horse, i have been keeping up and enjoying but not commenting. Ill have something more creative in my comments next time.

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading your blog page, it is a highlight to my day. Keep up the good work.

Caroline said...

i love your blog!!! now what about that "favorites" party??? :-) have a great week!

Anonymous said...

On a scale of One to Leigh, I rate this entry at least a Leigh+.