Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BMROL 2

It's true....it'’s true!!!!!! I'm thrilled to announce confirmation that VH1's Rock of Love will be back with a second season and will feature a return appearance by Bret Michaels.

I watched season 1's reunion show on Monday night and was shocked to find out that the romance had indeed fizzled between Bret and Jes (the "winner" of season 1). Evidentially, VH1's contract stated that Bret and the winner could not see or speak to each other for six months after the show was taped until after it aired.

Now, I'm no expert here, but is it not obvious to everyone that this relationship would be doomed from the start?!?! First, they are separated for six months and then reunited on a VH1 BMROL reunion show. Second, they are reunited on television AFTER Jes has had the opportunity to watch this train wreck of a show like the rest of us. She got to see all of Bret's hooching around with the other girls in the house. On Monday night's special, Bret seemed oh so shocked that Jes was over it. He kills me! Did he think that she would be ok with the fact that he went from girl to girl in that house. I guess once a rock star...always a rock star. I was a fan of the "winner" Jes, but I have to say I do think she's better off without him.

I am somewhat embarrassed to say (but not enough not to say it) that I'll back for season 2 to watch Bret search for his dream girl...."hardcore rocker chic, tattooed, big hair, drinks beer, rockin body." I can't freaking wait! Maybe we'll even get to the bottom of whether or not Bret really has hair under all those headdresses!!!!

No comments: