Okay, okay people! I know I have been a bit of a blog slacker, but I have been super busy at work and unless you want to hear about budget meetings and grant requests consider yourselves lucky that I haven't actually been blogging. But, in an effort to actually appease those who have missed entries in Leigh Leigh Land (Mal, Wendy, Fredgar, GAC, Aimee, and Ames) I thought I'd share my favorite email of the day. Ash sent out on of those oh so fun talk about yourself questionnaires.....and you know how I like to talk about me. So, here goes....
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sort of...my uncle and my grandfather (both on mom’s side)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When my car was broken into
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not a fan of the cold cuts!!!! But, if I watch them slice it into paper thin (like falling apart) at the deli….then I’ll do some smoked turkey. Oh, does salami count. I do like me a nice salami (get your head out of the gutter friends)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Hopefully some day
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Are you kidding me…who wouldn’t?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See previous answer
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No…out when I was two
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck no!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Ugh…don’t like cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes and then place them into their appropriate shoe box. Ha
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I guess
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies N Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smile
15. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Biting my nails
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My fam in Dallas
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? blue (jeans)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cookie dough
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? county
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Puppy breath, the ocean, pinon wood
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ashley
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Smashly - absolutely
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde (but blonder tomorrow….thanks to Roy)
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese enchiladas (and just about anything else mexican)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? We Own The Night
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? khaki shirt….threw y’all for a loop with the khaki, huh?!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER, WINTER, WINTER!!!! I hate summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Smoochy smoochy
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crème Brule
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Shay
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ted
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Brother’s & Sisters
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Champagne bottle being opened
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk like a muppet baby
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? dallas, texas
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Ted’s
No comments:
Post a Comment