Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hoorays

The past several days have brought me many hoorays that I thought I'd share with you today...

Hooray for the Backstreet Boys!
Today marks the release of their 5th album and I am thrilled. Nick, AJ, Howie, and Brian (the four remaining "Boys" sans Kevin) sang their new single on the Today Show this morning and it was truly music to my ears. It was like old times again....they haven't missed a beat. They all looked great....a little more cleaned up than in the past. I love the new song and can't wait to listen to the whole album. Off to iTunes to purchase...

Hooray for the Sox!
The Boston Red Sox that is. Ok, so I'm a couple of days late here, but like they say....better late than never! (BTW - who is "they"???....I've always wondered!!!). So, back to the Sox. I'm so glad that Sox pulled off a sweep of the World Series. I even sported my pink Sox hat that my dad brought me from Fenway on Sunday in support of the final game.

And, last buy not least....

Hooray for Lee Evans!
Who? Lee Evans! He's a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills and he's one of my two receivers on my Fantasy Football team. Up until this week Lee has pulled out 7 dismal performances and I was considering giving him the ax. But, this week he stepped up and brought me 24 points - - - which is more points in one week than in all the past 7 weeks combined. My Fantasy Football guru advised me to stick with Mr. Evans and I'm happy to report that this week my sticking paid off!

No comments: