Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Celebrity Dish

Due to the craziness of my recent schedule I feel very behind in my celebrity scoop...that is until I just visited Perez Hilton for the day. I feel caught up and refreshed, even though I am a tab behind on all the scoop. Here are a couple of my rants and revelations...



Who the #%$@ is Heidi?!?!? I am so tired of hearing about these Heidi, Lauren, and Spencer characters I can't even stand it. Who are these characters and why do they keep invading the internet, my morning radio, my perfectly good US magazine, etc. I know, I know...they are on The Hills.....whoever watches that. I just don't get it. I just don't get the world's obsession with these people...their love triangle....their sex tape scandal, etc.

Third times a charm....or is it third strike you're out?!?!? Well, boys, I'm not-so-sad to say the Pam is off the market. I missed this tidbit as well and must be the last to know that Pam got married. Keep your eyes peeled for pics and all the juicy tidbits in in the next issue of OK! . Can't wait to see her all dressed in white on her Vegas quickie to Rick Salomon. You remember him from being married to Shannen Doughtry and from the Paris Hilton sex tape scandal, right?!?! (sex tapes....quite a theme today, huh?!).

No comments: