Thursday, October 4, 2007

TP Etiquette

I'm sure this is too much information and I'm crossing many boundaries here....but I must rant...

Am I the only one around here that know good toilet paper etiquette?!?!? Is there anything more annoying than going to use the restroom and looking over to see one square of paper hanging on the toilet paper roll. I mean....who could possible need only ONE square of toilet paper....no matter the situation. As I went to the bathroom a couple of minutes ago I saw this...and, it sent me over the edge....so much so that I went to get my camera for evidence. I'm not sure if you can even tell the severity of the situation by the pic...but I assure you that only one square hangs and is remaining. How difficult is it to pull out another roll and put it on the dispenser people!!!!

Aargh!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lemme get this strait......
You live solo....so who is the one that isn't being curteous? A single sheet? What an outrage!